Please click here to view the Special Issue of the Asia-Pacific Journal of Health Management.
Call for Papers
Submission Deadline: 21 December 2018
The theme of the 4th Annual CPCE Health Conference 2019 is “Towards a More Humanistic, Holistic and Integrated Model of Care”, which aims to explore various issues and stakeholders’ concerns over health care services delivered by both public and private providers. In particular, there have been reports about institutionalisation of health care services that might have neglected the humanistic aspects in service delivery. Against this background, the Conference Organiser invites submissions on (but not limited to) the following sub-themes:
- Ageing and population policy
- Community-based ageing programmes and their effectiveness
- Development of health care services and long-term care in the Greater Bay Area*
- Holistic and integrated models of elderly care
- Monitoring health care services
- Patient health and safety
- Performance management and measurement of health care services
- Primary care and district health systems
- Professional ethics in health care services
- Quality assurance in long-term care services
- Service learning about elderly care
- Social enterprises for humanistic care
- Social responsibility of health care service organisations
- Training and continuous development of health care professionals
- Utilising technologies to enhance humanistic, holistic and integrated cares
Information about Submission of Papers
Please submit an abstract of 350 to 500 words, and/or a full paper, in English*, by 21 December 2018 to email@example.com. Abstracts and/or full papers submitted to this Conference should not have been previously published or under review in any journals. The Conference Scientific Committee will select papers for presentation on a competitive basis. Notification of abstracts and/or full papers acceptance for presentation will be provided within four weeks after the submission deadline. The accepted author(s) should prepare a 15-minute PowerPoint presentation in English. The oral presentation should be in English. Full papers, subject to a double-blind review process, will be considered for potential publication in a special issue or a regular issue with the Public Administration and Policy: an Asia-Pacific Journal and Asia-Pacific Journal of Health Management.
* A special parallel session will be organised for submission on the sub-theme: “Development of health care services and long-term care in the Greater Bay Area”. Presentations and submissions in Chinese are welcomed for this special parallel session. These accepted author(s) should prepare a 15-minute PowerPoint presentation in Chinese and oral presentations can either be in Cantonese or Mandarin.
There will be a parallel session, Student Session, for presentation of papers by students of tertiary institutions. All are welcome.
You are reminded to register for the Conference
Enquiries on submission of papers, including full papers intended for the two Journals, can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference was fully supported by a grant from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No.: UGC/IDS24/18)